Me A few thoughts from Kat, a newly single resident of Irvine, CA. I go back to New York at least once a year, but love the weather out here in sunny California.

Friends
Meli
Tom
Holz
Kenny
Amber
Becki
Rowan
Fosters
Kate
DaveHo
Mike & Maureen

Links
Kat Views, my review blog
freakwind.com, Craig's website, following his latest novel
David Burnham, star of The Light in the Piazza tour
Eklund's Hockey Buzz, a must read for hockey fans
Puck Podcast, a great weekly hockey podcast
Playbill.com, theatre news online
IMDb, the Internet Movie Database
Netflix, the best way to rent movies
BookCrossing, a great site for releasing books into the wild.
Friday, October 29, 2004

Trying to find that perfect wedding site...
We've been going to places where we might want to get married and have the reception. At least we're doing both in the same place. Also, since we're having such a small wedding, it eliminated a lot of places we would have wanted to look at if we were having more people. We should know what's going on by the end of next week and have a wedding date and location finalized. That'll be a relief!

It seems that we found a dress that my sister and I both like for her to wear as my maid of honor, which is great! It comes in tons of colors, so there will surely be many that she and I both like. I'm letting her pick, since I want her to be able to wear it again and enjoy wearing it at the wedding.

I think I may have found the dress I want, but I found it online and let me tell you this if you're planning on looking online instead of in stores first for your wedding gown: Be prepared! Of course, I had to fall in love with a gown that no one in southern California seems to have ordered the sample of and (also, of course) no one is willing to order it for me to see unless I agree to pay for the dress no matter what. Yikes! Still working on it, but if any of you know a magical wedding dress jeanie, please send them my way!

At least everything else is going smoothly. Thank goodness!

Labels:


Posted by Kat @ 4:35 PM | 0 meows

Post a Comment

:: Past Thoughts ::
| Busy busy... | Burglary :-( | Engagement!! | We Leave Tonight!! | Gilmore Girls returns!! | TGIF | Page Turner's Anonymous | Joey? | Labor Day Weekend | David's 30th Birthday Party |

:: My History ::
| August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | January 2008 |

:: Credits ::
Tenderhearts, modified by me
Tenderhearts' blog
Tenderhearts' WebSite
Image
Blogskins
Blogger
Shh-girl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com