Me A few thoughts from Kat, a newly single resident of Irvine, CA. I go back to New York at least once a year, but love the weather out here in sunny California.

Friends
Meli
Tom
Holz
Kenny
Amber
Becki
Rowan
Fosters
Kate
DaveHo
Mike & Maureen

Links
Kat Views, my review blog
freakwind.com, Craig's website, following his latest novel
David Burnham, star of The Light in the Piazza tour
Eklund's Hockey Buzz, a must read for hockey fans
Puck Podcast, a great weekly hockey podcast
Playbill.com, theatre news online
IMDb, the Internet Movie Database
Netflix, the best way to rent movies
BookCrossing, a great site for releasing books into the wild.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Center Theatre Group response...
I did write the letter to the CTG to complain about The Black Rider and I got a letter back saying the person who chose it had seen it, loved it, etc. (To each their own..) Anyway, they offered to refund our money for the show, which I think is great and I'll call the guy's assistant with my credit card number tomorrow to take care of that.

Of course, after I finished reading the letter, I noticed that it was addressed to Ms. Kathy (my maiden name) and Mr. David (my last name). EXCUSE ME?!?!?? Are they serious? A. I changed my name not long after I got married and they have mailed me things to the correct last name. B. (this is really the most important one) the letter was (of course) signed with my correct name (it was even on letterhead that spelled it out at the top "Kathy & David _________" - definitely going to complain about the assistant (who's clearly the one who wrote the letter and prepared it for the signature) being a totally unobservant idiot who didn't even READ the letter or who it was from. I'll also complain that clearly the CTG/Ahmanson Theatre, whomever, has my name listed incorrectly in at least one system even though I've gotten mail to the right name. Man, am I glad that we didn't renew our season tickets there! They can't even get my name right when apologizing to me. PATHETIC!

Is anyone else as sad as I am about Alias going away Monday night? I'm so sad it's ending, but at least that should be one finale that'll be really well done. Alias series finale and 24 season finale all in one night - too much show for one night! Thank goodness for Tivo. What did we do without it?

I'm slowly improving from my fall last week, though I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with how sore I still am. At least I'm getting well enough that I can really enjoy the weekend baby sitting our adorable nieces! I want to be able to be fun Aunt Kathy, not an Aunt Kathy in pain... Just a couple more days till our weekend with the girls!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Kat @ 9:33 PM | 0 meows

Post a Comment

:: Past Thoughts ::
| Mission: Impossible III - worth the trip | Sore Losers at Mighty Ducks game... | Interesting site | Take the Lead | Check out one red paper clip! | Happy Passover | Thank goodness for Billy Joel! | Let's go Yankees! | Baseball Opening Day | Kings |

:: My History ::
| August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | January 2008 |

:: Credits ::
Tenderhearts, modified by me
Tenderhearts' blog
Tenderhearts' WebSite
Image
Blogskins
Blogger
Shh-girl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com